It costs money to stay healthy, but it’s expensive to get sick
Lockdown due to corona infection has affected normal routines. Physical inactivity has also increased due to continuous stay in the house for long time and the closure of outdoor activities, due to which the digestive system is deteriorating in people and problems of constipation, acidity, stomach heaviness and indigestion have increased.
The advice of the Ministry of Ayush to follow the advisory to avoid infection of Covid-19 simply means that you have to keep immunity strong during lockdown. This is possible only when your routine is well-organized and the digestive system will function smoothly. Consuming lukewarm water is a better solution in this direction. According to Ayurveda, by ingesting some common things in food, the digestive system remains active, which keeps your immunity strong. Most people drink cold water after meals, which makes the digestive system sluggish. Absorption, assimilation, metabolism and digestion do not work properly. As a result, food that is not properly digested is converted into toxin. Lukewarm water speeds up digestion. Looking at the circumstances, the lifestyle described in Ayurveda during this transition period, balanced diet, dieting, exercise at home, yoga is good for health.
Digestive food and positive thinking:
- Make sure to eat moong dal, porridge, gourd, papaya, cucumber etc.
- Serve green vegetables and fruits with vitamin C regularly.
- Yogurt and buttermilk will make the digestive system active.
- Use limited amounts of dry fruits containing antioxidants.
- Consumption of Amla powder makes digestion and immunity stronger.
- Clove, anti-bacterial properties of black pepper is beneficial for digestion.
- Cinnamon and fenugreek are good metabolisms.
- Tulsi and turmeric have anti bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which increase immunity.
- Do consume garlic, ginger, lemon.
- Adequate amount of sleep is also necessary, but premature sleep causes biological clock disturbances.
- Do not stress about the uncertainty of the corona transition period.
The best way to prevent illness from corona virus is to avoid being exposed to this virus